Start with awareness.
Volunteer in the U.S.
Become a Servantworks Narimon advocate.
A Narimon advocate helps to sell Narimon products and to tell stories of changed lives. There are two levels of advocacy:
- Local: simply host a Narimon sale event at your home, church, school, office etc. There is no pressure to sell, but you will receive a special thanks from women at The Well. Go here for more info.
- Regional advocates help recruit local advocates and schedule events, and help advise our Thai team on design and production scheduling decisions. Some even maintain a small product inventory for their market. Contact Cathy Dean at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serve in Thailand
- Any amount of time can help, from one week to a lifetime.
- Students: intern with us via Impact School of Missions in Bangkok.
Check our list of sample opportunities.
Partner with us financially.
Servantworks relies on contributions from people like you. A donation of any amount can help.
- One woman at The Well can be supported for $89 a month, a child for $38.
- One teen girl at Breakthrough can be supported for $60 per month.
Uniting with your small group or church to contribute monthly can be life-changing for an entire family.